AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cost to unlock from Wass to RTK
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Bleed CIH Red
Posted 3/12/2012 12:30 (#2283178 - in reply to #2279735)
Subject: Re: Cost to unlock from Wass to RTK

SW part of the "Cyclone" State!!
premiertech - 3/10/2012 18:04

There are a lot of dang good dealers that sell at a discount and provide excellent support.

There are a lot of dang good dealers that sell at List and provide excellent support.

We sell at a discount and provide the best support that we possibly can. We generate more sales by repeat customers who like our discounted prices and know we will support them. We don't need to rely on the full margin to feel good about ourselves.

I'm not trying to get into a stone throwing contest here. I wasn't pointing my finger at anyone. But, in my area there are several dealers who sell at a discount and their service is horrible. Then, those guys come to me. I don't sell at full margin to feel good about myself. It is a company policy and that way none of the customers get into a bickering match because Bob paid this but George paid this. It is sold through parts just like 1486 said. I did not in any way point my finger towards you. I said there are "some dealers" that do that. I also have several repeat customers because of the service, not because of what new cost is. It is the "some of the so-called consultants" that sell at almost no margin and then do not return the farmers calls that give me a bad taste in my mouth, because some of them think I could be the same way. But, in fact I'm the opposite because I work for a Case IH dealer and we are in both the equipment and precision business.

So Chris, don't take this as personal because I don't know you or your employer. If I called you out and called you by name I could see why you'd be mad.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)