AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

CME putting up new fund to protect against MFG type loses
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

djmcountryboy
Posted 2/7/2012 23:47 (#2212857 - in reply to #2212636)
Subject: Just insulting...

Mascoutah, Illinois
Where in God's name is Dodd and Frank defending their bill which was going to stop this kind of thing from happening? Where is the enforcement? Why has this scandal been put on the back burner and not talked about anymore? I believe because Corzine was a politician. This piece of garbage needs to be hung. How in the world is this guy running around free right now? This was not supposed to happen after the passing of Dodd-Frank. If the bill doesn't work, repeal the bill. Many folks got screwed in this deal and the CME should have its feet put to the fire also. The CEO of the CME should resign and the Board of Directors should resign as well. The CME is just as guilty for letting this go on as MF Global. How about the traders who were working for MF Global? They didn't know they were stealing. We have budget meetings on a consistent basis at my place of business. Where in the world was the compliance office for MF Global? That individual or group should be hung as well. It is despicable what happened and how it has been swept under the carpet so to speak. I thought the President was against the Wall Street Croonies but he is letting this piece of garbage walk free. I guess when you are rubbing elbows in the political arena, there are no rules to what you can and cannot do. All of these folks need to be hung in front of a National Television Audience and made examples of.

Thanks CME for nothing. Your new piece of crap is like offering a band aid to someone who is in need of emergency surgery.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)