AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ode to Mizzou Tiger - The greatest poster ever at NAT.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

patriotsprayer
Posted 12/31/2011 10:11 (#2134330 - in reply to #2134279)
Subject: RE: Ode to Mizzou Tiger - The greatest poster ever at NAT.

Southeastern, PA. 30 miles west of Phila

Yes I really miss him. It is scary how he was always bullish....but I still read every post. Nothing like reading his post after a bad day or week on the board! Right or wrong his post were always positive.

I realize that we always need both sides....but sometimes I wonder if we would not all be better off focusing on the positives rather than the negatives so much.

I wish the moderators would tell us why they kicked Mizzou Tiger off. I never found out. And it is okay to say "I was wrong you are welcome back"

Please understand me, I really appreciate there efforts to keep this site clean and all that. I also realize that this site is owned and managed by someone and (he or they) can do whatever they want. But come on, why do people suddenly get cut off? There were some others that have been cut off in the past year that I really miss....can not remember there names....one guy was from western Md if I remember correctly.

Sorry about the rant. I really enjoy this site. Just want to go the record with management that I do not approve everything that has happened on here in the past 12-18 months. Agtalk has lost some VERY good posters!

Merlin
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)