AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

AT ready 4720 with autopilot
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

josh l
Posted 11/4/2011 06:04 (#2032916 - in reply to #2032869)
Subject: Re: AT ready 4720 with autopilot

We tried ez boom 500 and fmd controller on a 4710 was a headache.
. Took a tech a week to get it to override deere spray had to add another flowmeter to get this done so that 500 could be reading flow. The problem I had here was.deere still controlled pressure so if I was headed out of a headland and didn't have deere switch on ex 500 would've log across that pass like it was spraying even if it wasn't then its a lot of stuff to figure out to make it spray that covered area that wasn't sprayed big headace. We got a 4730 this year and went with deere stuff way nicer on a sprayer. I was the only one that could run 4710 cause setup was so confusing having to do some setup with trimble and some with deere. 4730 with deere I could show my wife how to run in 15 min. Now my trimble tech may have made it hard on me by not doing it another way but he stayed on phone for a few days calling trimble to find out how. Plus if you have deere steering valve to autosteer you have to have deere controlling it. Jmo maybe lil hoss will answer I he knows a lot more about sprayers than I do
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)