AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Bluetooth ear piece question......again
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

marbro1
Posted 10/2/2011 23:57 (#1988785)
Subject: Bluetooth ear piece question......again

Southwest Iowa
A while back, I asked what bluetooth people preferred for use with their cell phones and got a couple different responses. The jawbone showed up in a couple different responses so I looked into it a little more and purchased one about a month ago. This isn't something that I use every day, but found it to be really handy while we were chopping silage and now while running the combine. But I'm pretty sure that I've got small ear canals, cause after about 3 or 4 hours of having it on, my ear gets really sore and I finally just take it out. If I wore it more often, I'd probably get use to it. But it's almost too uncomfortable to wear while waiting for somebody to call that might not ever call.

So, my question now is, what other bluetooth devices are out there that don't use a little rubber gromet that you stick in your ear canal to keep the thing in place? The clarity of the jawbone was awesome and people said they could hear me loud and clear, so I'm looking for something similar, but something that's gonna be a little easier on my little delicate ears! :P

Thanks for any responses!

Marbro1
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)