AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

PRO 600 varieties from planter to combine software
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

bleedred
Posted 8/23/2011 12:24 (#1926269 - in reply to #1926062)
Subject: RE: PRO 600 varieties from planter to combine software

East Central Ia
I just finished figuring out how to do this. I am going from a Pro 600 into an Integra in the combine though... but the process will be very similar.

Make sure to import all your data into your desktop software, then you can clear the card and switch the software in the monitor for your combine. I don't know how the Pro 600 wants the data but this is what I figured out with my Integra.

I was recording everything under one "product" named "Seedcorn" when I planted... I then used the "Task" to designate which hybrid. Worked great for me to be able to see where stuff was planted on the computer. Once I exported all my as-planted maps to load into the combine they all showed up as one map called "Seedcorn"

I had to go back through my software and change all the different tasks so that it logged the "Product" as the hybrid name. Then once I loaded up my data card and popped it into my Integra everything worked like a dream.

I would assume the Pro 600 is similar... it needs some way to be able to differentiate whats planted where.

Good luck... should be a really helpful feature as I like side by sides, and test strips for all kinds of things.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)