AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Linking 2600 to Raven 660/450
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

mafrif
Posted 5/18/2011 11:33 (#1780434)
Subject: Linking 2600 to Raven 660/450

NC Iowa
Currently using a 2600 to record coverage in a SP sprayer, but when doing end rows and starting the first pass I am only spraying 20' or 60' of an 80' boom, but the coverage map always shows 80'. Wanting to select boom sections manually or have the raven switch off boom sections in the 2600. Would help clarify what has been sprayed and the total acres in the 2600 would be much closer to actual acres.

If linked together using the 3rd party cable kit, does the coverage map on the 2600 screen change when shutting off boom sections with the raven manually? I have looked for this information but everything I see it just talks about total acres and applied information.

On the equipment tab in the 2600 it doesn't give the ability to have sections on a sprayer boom, does this capability come only when swath control is purchased, I swear it was there before?

Don't want to depend on the 2600 system being available so that is the reason for no JD rate controller/ swath control, and keeping the raven system.

Thanks

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)