AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Trimble/Case Rtk issues
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

GPS_123
Posted 5/12/2011 00:09 (#1770523 - in reply to #1770409)
Subject: Re: Trimble/Case Rtk issues

Possible that the Ag900 Radio that sits under the receiver needs to be updated. Some issues have been reported with firmware version 1.45 on the radio, once you get out of base range the radio will not reconnect. Latest version firmware for the radio is 1.48

Is this a new system? I have also had a new 262 receiver/radio combo that seemed to work properly for the first few weeks, then without changing any settings it would show the same symptoms you describe, no radio. receiver was being used in the shop to calibrate machines before leaving the store, so it was used and worked on many different machines before one day it quit.

If you go to the RDI screen in the pro600, go to the status menu, and go into RTK status and hit the down arrow a few times, does the receiver show the radio firmware version or recognize it at all?
After talking with support and going through all the settings on the receiver, and pulling out a FM1000 unlocked to RTK, made sure there wasn't a problem with the basestation, we figured it was a problem with the receiver. It was sent in last week for diagnostics and repairs, I will post with findings in case this is a related problem with your system.

I was also running on Channel 1 for a base ID.

Edited by GPS_123 5/12/2011 00:10
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)