AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

pdf convertor
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Illinois John
Posted 4/27/2011 10:25 (#1747923 - in reply to #1747549)
Subject: RE: pdf convertor

Crawford County, Robinson, Illinois

Ron..NE ILL..10/48 - 4/27/2011 06:13

Is there a good free convertor available for creating pdfs, or do you inevitably end up buying software or paying on-line? If you know of one, have you used it & can you vouch for it's success? Email works in profile if you'd rather.

Thanks

I don't recommend the newest version of MS Word, but the one thing I do like about it is that I can choose to save a file as pdf.  I send several pdf files to people who don't have Word, so it is very handy for me.

MS Word's latest version will read versions from Word 2003 and down, but it doesn't really like them very well.  I probably would not dislike the latest version had the previous versions been so easy to accept, but there are enough changes in this version that it is almost like learning Word all over for me.  The longer I use it, the better I like it, but why should I have to change so many habits I have learned from using Word since it was first created.  After so much use in the past, I had a lot of shortcuts learned that are now useless in the new version.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)