AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Home Office Printer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

martin
Posted 4/21/2011 11:43 (#1736764 - in reply to #1735253)
Subject: RE: Home Office Printer

If you are going to look at different brands,  I bought an Epson Workforce 630.  I really like it.  I bought it on sale at Staples for about $99.  Right now, they are not on sale, and list for about $150.  IF you can wait, you will probably find this particular model on sale again, for about the same price.  Another model epson Workforce 635 appears to be almost the same printer, except that the 635 will do 2-sided printing.  Right now it is on sale. 

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/jsp/Product.do?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&sku=C11CA69201

Just another option to consider. 

Edit:  I will say, on the Epson, the paper tray is a little difficult to slide in and out.  It seems to be a tight fit. (Maybe time will loosen it up and make it slide more easily?)  That is the only complaint I have about it.

The Epson has individual color print cartdridges, and that is one feature I was looking for.  the HP 8500 also has individual color cartdridges; however, some of the "lower end" HP models do not.  You will have to look closely to see which ones do and don't.

I looked at the HP 8500, and I just thought it was "plenty big".  The Epson I bought is a nice-sized compact printer.

Edited by martin 4/21/2011 11:48
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)