AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

McCartman, this one is for you...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

McCartman
Posted 3/26/2011 21:36 (#1692159 - in reply to #1692124)
Subject: Re: McCartman, this one is for you...

MOjeeper - 3/26/2011 20:21 Played with IPhone long enough to know it wasn't for me. Besides did I ever say or lead on that I ever had an Iphone? NO. 

Have I ever said you did? NO.

And this is exactly my point - you've never owned one. You've apparently "played with an iPhone" and read a few tech blog articles. 

I OWNED an Android phone from 11/2009 to 02/2011 (15 long, agonizing months. Actually 14 since it took about 30 days for reality to finally strike me) and base what I post here off of that long-term, first hand experience. 

I am still curious what the iPhone that you "played with" wouldn't do for you. Did you take it to the john and expect it to wipe your behind when you were done - a task that Android is fully qualified for, in my opinion?   ;)   The reason I am curious is because I only have a handful of apps on my iPhone and already have three that I had been waiting for on Android that never seem to come. An e-trade app to access my accounts and make transactions, a Drudge Report app, and a Facebook app that actually worked like it should. Say nothing about seamless syncing of my iTunes library. I pretty much gave up trying to do that on the droid.

Edited by McCartman 3/26/2011 21:39
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)