AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I've got a really bad feeling about this
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Dave Cen.Ia
Posted 2/27/2011 17:55 (#1640053 - in reply to #1637192)
Subject: RE: I've got a really bad feeling about this

Nevada, Iowa
Mike-

I am not sure this can apply to your situation but I have been having trouble with Dish network since before Thanksgiving. All I needed was a shipping label to return an old receiver. After repeated calls to people I couldn't make out well and just as many broken promises to send me a label, I discovered a live chat page with Dish support. Early one Sunday morning, Hadji and I had a very nice online chat. He may have spoken fluently, I don't know but he typed a lot better than I and I could read it! It took about 20 minutes but we got it all hammered out. What's best is I had a printed version of our conversation and was prepared to use it but never had to, the label arrived in 2 days.

My hearing has reached about 3 on the suckometer and when you throw in an accent and the transatlantic cable, I am pretty much lost. I am not sure why I am postponing the inevitable hearing devices (besides cost) but I am and I am not sure they would solve my issue with non fluent speakers anyway. Maybe your computer support has the same option? Might be worth a try.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)