AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Legal help/ Cardinal Ethanol (Union City, IN)...Should I have to pay?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

darb
Posted 1/27/2011 14:26 (#1576060 - in reply to #1575698)
Subject: Re: Legal help/ Cardinal Ethanol (Union City, IN)...Should I have to pay?

EC Indiana
From your original post:
"If I take this to a lawyer do I have any chance at not paying this or am I screwed and just cough up the $921.

You requested "legal" help in the subject of your original post.

Your later post:
"I am in no way saying I don't owe them money. If it came off that way, I didn't mean it to. The whole situation could have been avoided if handled differently. If I would have been approached in a respectfull manner and was explained the situation, it would have been taken care of on the spot. The $921 is what has me upset the least. (And I know just take my business else where) The way it was handled is the problem."

Now which is it? You want legal help how to deal with a $921 charge that you agree you owe. Or you want legal help to get back at them because your upset on how they handled some PR.

You asked for advice, so here it is. I think you owe them the charge, and moreover, you have known all along that you owe them the charge. Pay it, put it behind you, move on. Either work on your relationship with them, or be done. Take all of the emotion out of it. If you keep bringing the emotional aspect of the situation into this post, you are undermining your own credibility in this situation. At first you say you want to get out of the charge, then you say you don't. I think, if you really are honest with yourself, you are trying to find support on here to rationalize your anger/frustation.

I agree completly with FarmerFrank.

"Take a look at the "BIG" picture and work through this............I'd give you the $921 if I could have an ethanol plant 4 miles away. You will more than make up that 921 in trucking .......plus as stated you do owe that...... work with them....esp the new guy, set up a working relationship and keep lines of communication open....life is long..........."
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)