AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

For you Northeners that deal with cold. Who makes the best water hydrant?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Rich
Posted 1/12/2011 11:33 (#1543834 - in reply to #1543679)
Subject: RE: For you Northeners that deal with cold. Who makes the best water hydrant?

Kansas
It's a different hydrant then the one pictured. It's at the feedlot at Dads. We use it to hydrant water across the drive to a bunch of fats that got a butcher date in a lil over a week. Doubtful its gonna get fixed for that short of time frame. Just keep dragging hose half way across the farm for the time being and then fix it in the spring.

Its a cheapy orscheln hydrant.

I gotta wonder if my wranglers I bought there yesterday are american made. I don't know which store houses more chinese junk these days. Orscheln's or Harbor freight.

Wish that farm store would just close its doors and we got something else in. Half the time they don't have what you need. Thier products are substandard for the most part and thier prices are outrageous anymore. Never in my life have I seen a supply of pvc pipe junctions that are never what you need or not enough of what anyone needs. That is the sorriest assed farm store brand name I have ever know in my life.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)