AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Farmworks software
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Buster 50
Posted 1/2/2011 23:22 (#1523066 - in reply to #1521424)
Subject: Re: Farmworks software

North West IA/western AZ
gfi - 1/2/2011 12:16

Farm Works will work great for you, as will other programs, as long as you make a committment to learning and using it. It is just another tool that needs to be understood and used frequently in order to obtain its full potential for your needs. Educate yourself well in using the computer and the software and you should have no problems.
I have been using Farm Works software for 15 years now and get along with it just fine. The thing that stands out with the software for me is the integration the modules have with each other within the complete package. Plus its ability to read in and write to several different platforms when keeping track of field data.
Its strongest ability for me is the integration between record keeping and accounting. Costs and revenues are all tied to just exactly what is going on in the field, plus its ability to create enterprise statements for any number of scenerios one may want to keep track of. Whether it is farm level, field, acre, machine, person, it all depends on how much detail you want.
Future needs are a must when considering software packages, as well as any tools we may need in order to keep our operations efficient. Educate yourself with whatever you choose while also looking to the future.

Agree with Mitch. There is alot to learn, but it will do most anything you want.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)