AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Logins on more than one puter
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> FAQ & SupportMessage format

Robert W Greif
Posted 12/17/2010 21:07 (#1491879)
Subject: Logins on more than one puter

Dallas Center IA 515-720-2463
I Robert Greif, am loged on or registered as 'Bobby Greif' with the password **** on this my pretty much in the house laptop puter.

If I go online and to Ag Talk it says 'Welcome, Bobby Greif {logoff}'

I also own a small cheap laptop that I keep in the Jeep. Use it for pictures on the road, also I sometimes get online with it if at a WiFi location.

And I have a Droid cellphone, that I can go online with. It is hard for my old crippled fingers to work, but I have looked at Ag Talk with the phone.

If using the small laptop or the phone 'Welcome Guest' is up in the upper left.

Question: If I am on the road and using the small laptop or the cellphone and I want to post - I have to register/logon.

If I logon as Bobby Greif with the right password, will your puter accept me since Bobby Greif belongs to another puter?

When I return home and back to the #1 puter will I have to logon again, on that puter?

If I cannot logon on the small puter or the phone as Bobby Greif [I think I own that handle] I will have to register as Robby Greif, or Bobert Greif, or whatever.
Will any of those handles be too much like Bobby Greif and not be accepted?

I read some of this forum looking for an answer to my questions. Didn't find one.
But I did see that I need a different e-mail address if registering with a different handle.
I have e-mail on the cellphone, so I could use that one, and get another free email deal for the other.

BTW: You must not check e-mail addresses. I was offline two years ago for about three months. When I got back with a different server, they did not have e-mail built in. I asked and they said to get one of the free e-mail deals.

So I didn't get e-mail. Really not bad = No junk!

When I registered on Ag Talk again I put my old no longer any good e-mail address.

I now have hotmail and have put the new good e-mail address on my deal.

No picture this time.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)