AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

IPad 32GB or 64GB
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

mcline
Posted 10/23/2010 23:02 (#1405095 - in reply to #1403617)
Subject: Re: IPad 32GB or 64GB

Ladoga, IN, United States, North America, Earth
Regarding your iPad size: I would recommend getting the biggest that you can afford. That is usually my motto for any serious electronic purchase. Memory is the worst thing to run out of. I remember buying a 150 Gb hard drive, thinking I'll NEVER fill it. Now, between all 3 hard drives I have nearly 2 tb. Give it time and things for the iPad will start taking on larger volumes.

I think that you will find a serious farm use for that iPad and it will fill up quicker than you think. My dad and uncle both have iPads. When I create a new yield map or prescription map, I no longer print them off a booklet. I drop it into DropBox and they have it instantly. They load it into iBooks and it is there for good. Granted that is not much, but it could add up after time. Apps I think will start getting larger and more in depth, and this will replace more of your computer than you think it would. You'll be putting more on it and doing more than you ever thought you would with an iPhone just because it is larger and easier to use.

My iPhone is a 16gb, and I only have 1 gb left. Between all of my music, pdf files, photos and videos. 89 apps on it as well. And I am conservative with what I put on it through iTunes.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)