AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

NAT slow to download.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

boog
Posted 5/21/2010 12:40 (#1208618 - in reply to #1208377)
Subject: Re: NAT slow to download.

Then why is it just NAT that this happens on? I never have this problem on otherwbsites. Also, time of the day (or night) doesn't seem to make a difference, I've had it happen at 3am just the same as at 7 am, high noon, or early evenings, all times that would seem that the ISP would be busier.

There seems to be no ryhme or reason to it, I can pull up a dozen posts or more and they just pop open then one will take what seems like forever to open, the the next just pops up ormay be just as slow as well. Go to another website and they all pop right up, come back & NAT may be fast or slow.

If I didn't like NAT so much & find so much valuable information here I would be inclined to just qust quit coming here. Quess I'll just continue to wait on the slow downloads when they come but it doesn't sound like I'm the "Lone Ranger" after reading some of the replies. Not complaining as much as I was wanting the people that are gracious enough to supply us this great forum to be aware of a potential problem.

Edited by boog 5/21/2010 12:47
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)