AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (16) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dog got into rat poison
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format
 
KFFarm
Posted 1/7/2010 00:51 (#1007582)
Subject: Dog got into rat poison


South Central Illinois
Don't know for sure when he ate it, I do know that it was within the past few hours. I used peroxide to get him to vomit, will call vet in the morning to get started on the vitamin K. What are the chances for survival? Any lasting effects from it to expect?
Top of the page Bottom of the page


Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)