AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

An AGCO Christmas Carol (w/apologies to Charles Dickens)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

redline
Posted 12/30/2009 18:23 (#993857 - in reply to #993450)
Subject: Re: An AGCO Christmas Carol (w/apologies to Charles Dickens)

Central Iowa

Supported Agco-Allis? Agco-Allis was the springboard for starting the company. There wouldn't be anything if there hadn't been Agco-Allis. Agco-Allis is what came along and saved MF from a slow, painful death.  MF wasn't going anywhere until Agco and Agco-Allis came along. I admit that White was having troubles, but I sure do miss them. I have a sneaking suspicion that there were quite a few White customers that jumped ship when their brand was shut down. I don't blame them.

Who is paying your salary Hammerman? I just don't see why you are so anxious to cut the legs out from under something that is so important to a lot of people. If I get to continue the relationship with my current dealer, and I can buy all the orange tractors I can afford, why should it matter to you? If Agco Corp. sells a tractor in red, orange, yellow, or fuschia paint it is still a tractor sale isn't it? Selling equipment is what it is all about. We shouldn't forget the absolute rule of selling-the customer is always right.  I guess if we chase all the potential customers away it doesn't matter if they are right since they are now somebody else's customer????

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)