AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Farm Works Software
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

gfi
Posted 12/16/2009 21:44 (#970578 - in reply to #969247)
Subject: Re: Farm Works Software

Fairfield, Mt
I have been using Farm Works since 1996 and am thoughly happy with it. What other package is available that completely integrates the business sector of farming with the records of operations? You would be hard pressed to find another one with these capabilities.

What you are asking can only be answered by you.
Are you happy with the results you are getting by using the other software applications independantly?

Farm Works will definitely ease your managerial skills with its integrated approach to record keeping and accounting. One software package with integrated modules tied to the same information has seemed easier to me.
I have used several other applications as you have stated, and thought it was a managerial nightmare trying to tie all the information together.

Software and computers do have their drawbacks, if you want them to work for you, you have to learn how to operate them correctly. Just like machinary and marriages I feel.
It is definately time consuming and frustrating at times, but with some education and training we get thru it.

NEMO's professer hit it on the head when he said we don't want better accounting systems, we want someone else to do it.
I think that holds true for everything.

I can' afford a bookkeeping service, let alone one that can give me the information I have become accustomed to within my operation by using Farm Works software as my managerial software package.

There have been bumps in the road with the software, but they get mellowed out.

Copied from the Machinery section.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)