AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

H1N1 Vaccine
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Cowboycorn
Posted 10/15/2009 23:01 (#886668 - in reply to #886609)
Subject: Re: H1N1 Vaccine

north central Oklahoma
Twisted logic. All people that smoke do not get lung cancer, and in fact, some live longer than some non-smokers who got lung cancer and die. Go figger.

I don't know what causes autism, but it is something that we have more of today that we didn't have as much of in the mid 20th century. Or maybe we all sat too close to the TV when we were watching as kids, now our kids are turning out wierd. Hey, it's worth a study, I'll see if I can get a grant. Vaccines have not been around that long. My parents did not take them in school, but by the time I was in school, in the early 60's everyone was taking them, by law. It is our kids that have a much higher incidence of autism. Hmmmm, see a trend. Our folks didn't take them, most of us escaped it, we were made to take it, our children are more susceptible to having it. Hmmm, see a trend.

We also know more about all the anomolies of our bodies today. In the "old" days, we died from consumption or other terms that were used because we didn't really know what kilt 'em. Now we have a complete diagnosis and medical term for everything.

Edited by Cowboycorn 10/15/2009 23:05
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)