AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Pickup trucks
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

ASinglet09
Posted 4/27/2024 19:01 (#10720527 - in reply to #10719425)
Subject: RE: Pickup trucks

Central Iowa
I know every brand has issues but I had a 2018 F150 3.5 Ecoboost and traded it at 34,000 miles. After the trade it spent 3 weeks in the shop at the dealer for a cab-off cam phaser replacement. In the 34,500 miles it had a sensor go bad behind the dash for the radio, it had both turbos replaced, and would commonly say drive modes not available (tow/sport/eco, etc) and service staboilitrac. It started the cam phaser rattle and when I took it in to the service dept, a neighbor I knew at the dealer asked me about trading it then. I believe in the time I owned it, it was at the dealer 4 times for a total of like 3 weeks if I recall, not counting the cam phaser deal after I traded. I liked the room of the back seat but I traded for a 2021 Silverado 5.3 (Factory non-dfm/afm due to chip shortage luckily) and it seems to have very similar room. I have 2 car seats in the back and my wife sits in the open spot every once in a while if the baby in the middle needs fed while out and about. I have owned it for 2 1/2 years or so and it has only given me 1 problem and that was a shifter sensor in the housing behind the steering wheel that was easily fixed. I haven't missed my Ford once since trading it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)