AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Server Too Busy
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Shimmy1
Posted 4/19/2024 22:13 (#10712985 - in reply to #10712956)
Subject: RE: Server Too Busy

Central ND
So, if any of you recall the thread I started the other day about Equipment Unlimited in OK, I believe that is the reason Agtalk is slow right now. I was only trying to help someone looking for a machine, and I believe I inadvertently stumbled onto something that has some scammers riled up. I received a text message to my phone number after calling the number on a post, right now I don't want to say where. Then, on another forum site, someone else posted a bunch of identical posts, but different cities. About 10 minutes later, I received a text threatening me that if I didn't take down the negative posts, I would be bombarded with spam texts, calls, and emails.

Well, I didn't take down the posts, and since yesterday it's been a treat. About 4 hours with the cell phone company, ND Attorney General, and my local sheriff. On top of that, my wife received a string of absolutely horrible threatening texts, and then the spam started for her. I believe that this site and another are being attacked by these same people because of the posts that I and others made. I hope the moderators see this, and let us know, because this is getting old. They do slow down after about 8 pm, but I'm guessing it'll be game on at 10 am tomorrow, just like today.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)