AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Kris Kristofferson.. a great story and song
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

WJKEIGER
Posted 4/16/2024 10:13 (#10708583)
Subject: Kris Kristofferson.. a great story and song

nw NC
I found this video months ago and I have watched it many times. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tA7E7pbUws

This past Sunday I asked the preacher at church if I could have a few minutes of time during the service to share something with the congregation. My request was approved, so I told the crowd what I had to share, telling them to very carefully listen to what Kristofferson told of his thoughts and reactions to what he experienced that day in church. I told the congregation that as I hear Kris tell of his thoughts, feelings and reactions, I smile and nod my head because memories of the day many years ago, when I made that most important decision of my life, I could relate to Kristofferson's story as a "Been there, done that moment. " The video was then shown on the big screen at the front of the sanctuary. Upon completion of it, the preacher said, " Wow, that says it all."

Everyone seemed to enjoy the video and several came to me and thanked me for sharing. Several folks told me that on that decisive day in their life , they had the same thoughts and reactions as did Kristofferson. I expect that many of you will know and understand what I am speaking about. Enjoy the video and may God bless you.

Edited by WJKEIGER 4/16/2024 10:19
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)