AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Moisture Outlook
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

ObSeRv
Posted 3/24/2024 09:13 (#10677648 - in reply to #10677609)
Subject: RE: Moisture Outlook

DLB is no different than any I state producer. Just more vocal. I honestly don’t understand how someone can claim drought and still produce 200 yield +. Hell for that matter 170+. We have irrigated that is pampered all season long, never has more than 12 hours of looking “sad”. And you hear of a lot of 220 yield. (Obviously there’s some better) but no matter how many years someone claims they have been farming, yes. It has been proven I states don’t have a clue what a drought is.

Issue is. Joey55 lies straight up. Knows he does. Exaggerates to get attention because his mommy ran away when he was little. Daddy rented all the ground out to the neighbor and he never got to fulfill his dream of farming. Idc what his story is, he flat out lies and claims it’s just leveling out the site. Quit lying for attention.

People that claim drought I do not think they are intentionally lying. They have skin in the game. To which creates emotion. But it’s good to know where people think they are in drought to watch for the next rain event. Does help marketing. Which joey55 also doesn’t do and lies about trading 1,000s of contracts.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)