AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

John Deere is urging all share holders to sell
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Hawkeyefan
Posted 3/3/2024 19:16 (#10650172 - in reply to #10649998)
Subject: RE: John Deere is urging all share holders to sell

N.W. Iowa
SodbusterIII - 3/3/2024 17:35

Do you think trump won the 2020 election? because some 60% of republican's do, talk about a mind that does not think straight. 55% of MAGA think that trump handed power over to the Military and its just actors playing the part of Biden Now that is truly a class of people that is NUTS. 45% of Republicans believe trump could declassify top secret just by thinking it should be declassified. Heck 40% of voters in Republican primaries believe that the President has total immunity from prosecution for any and all crimes, they seem to fail to get that would allow Biden to have seal team six kill Trump without any retribution for doing it.

yea you must be right its the people who oppose trump that don't have a normal mind*********************************************************[/QUOTE

No I don’t think Trump won and I don’t even like the guy, but the brain dead weekend at Bernie’s fool that’s in charge now has to be the dumbest sob ever born. Well , I take that back. Harris gets that award. AKA DUMB AND DUMBER. I guess that’s why 60-70% of the country says it’s headed in the wrong direction.
]
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)