AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Wish I would have bought a $1m in MSTR or Bitcoin start of 2023
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

turbo diesal
Posted 2/27/2024 05:16 (#10641480 - in reply to #10641417)
Subject: RE: Wish I would have bought a $1m in MSTR or Bitcoin start of 2023

In my view MicroStrategy will be the best stock to own through 2024 and possibly parts 2025. I own some and I am bias. The pullbacks will be absolutely violent but in 10 years it will be among the best performing stocks likely blowing the performance of Nvidia out of the water.

Not for the weak of heart or for using money that has to be there in a few months. Short term emotional traders and technical analysis users will likely be destroyed trying to own it.

The way MicroStrategy takes on debt to buy bitcoin is extremely powerful. The debt devalues the stock until the price of bitcoin rises and then the debt is largely negated. It gives people the ability to track the price of bitcoin in a leveraged way without having to worry about margin calls and the other issues that leverage presents. Instead of charging fees like a ETF MicroStrategy actually gains bitcoin per share over time instead of losing it.

For better or worse bitcoin is a powerful technology and eventually everyone will be forced to embrace it. A neutral unit of accounting is needed not subject to tampering with by central banks. People want something that is seen as a safe haven. We see all sorts of capital flight and throwing money at anything trying to preserve wealth and beat inflation, commercial real estate, insanely over valued apple stock, investors buying farmland and raising up the price for the farmer the extremely wealthy buying up homes raising the price for families that just want to live. Bitcoin fixes this issue.

Eventually choosing not to use bitcoin will be nation wide economic suicide if a country rejects it because central banks need something to prop up the balance sheet.

Many will laugh at this let them. Its apparent what is going to happen for anyone who understand how central banking and bitcoin works.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)