AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

FarmFact accounting software
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

chirpfarm
Posted 3/12/2024 23:21 (#10663110 - in reply to #10661194)
Subject: RE: FarmFact accounting software

South Central MN
I track grain inventory, assets, depreciation, prepays/WIP. It'll do accrual and cash accounting. The invoicing seems pretty decent for my custom application business. The mobile app is simple and easy to use but doesn't have tons of features. Still allows you to reconcile and categorize transactions from your phone if you want. It has 2 different tagging classes (so you could tag a transaction as "farm, 2024 soybeans" or somwthing like that, and then run a report on "2024 soybeans".

Reports are customizable, which is really slick once you understand how it works.

Xero is designed to work with a whole library of aftermarket add-on modules. Odds are if you have a weird use case where you need fancy invoicing or time tracking, there's an add on for it, but it'll likely be an added fee.

One add on I have high hopes for is Figured. It's a live cash flow planning/tracking tool that imports your transactions from xero automatically to help you calculate real-time breakeven costs. There are some bugs to that package that figured is still ironing out though.

I probably missed some other stuff.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)