AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Onedrive problem
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 2/16/2024 12:15 (#10625960 - in reply to #10616679)
Subject: RE: Onedrive problem

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
I think I've got something like that going on myself. Since I see reference to OneDrive and got a warning about something getting full.

My printing problem is somewhat like the OP's.

I tried to print from my old Money program that is now on a newer computer. The computer is hard wired to a HP LaserJet and also networked wirelessly to a cheap color printer. I use the LaserJet for most of my printing.

The LaserJet s available and works with word processing, spreadsheets, PDFs etc. The color printer is available in all those cases also. When I go to the Print portion of the checking program, the LaserJet is not listed. The printer options in the checking program include the color printer, print to a PDF and another choice called OneNote. I don't care to use the color printer since there are many pages. I found that if I have the checking program print to a PDF and then later bring up the PDF and try to print it, the LaserJet is available and it prints out the report just fine.

So this workaround does allow me to print from that application to the Laser by creating a PDF and then later printing the PDF. With the old computer this was not necessary and the LaserJet was available from within the Money program.

When I check the Device Manager, it reports that both printers are available.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)