AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Parts location tracking software
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

DaleD2
Posted 11/28/2023 16:56 (#10501012)
Subject: Parts location tracking software

Ont, Can
I'm likely no different than 100s of other farmers who have collected a vast quantity of parts, fittings and you name it-and can't find any of the stuff in a timely manner.

Wondering if anyone has found an affordable inventory/parts tracking software. The features I'm looking for are (likely missing some):

1) user friendly
2) just want to sort/organize "my stuff" by location-I don't need any pricing info
3) be able to add/subtract quantities from quantity on hand
4) be able to easily search for an item's location/quantity on hand from my laptop (don't need it on my phone). If it was bar code scanning compatible that might be nice too.
5) not cost prohibitive-prefer non-cloud based if that's even possible anymore, $75 to $150 per year if on a subscription (that sure reduces the options).

I'm fairly competent with Excel, I think. Never used Access. Rather find a software designed for inventory management rather than trying to build my own version in Excel.

Anyone using a software that kinda does the above. When looking on line there's way too much product to sort through and most of it is for business/profit use. I just want to save time and stress in finding what I know i got.

Thanks for any help that's out there.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)