AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Phone?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

mwolpert
Posted 6/25/2009 21:53 (#757110)
Subject: Phone?

Wild & Wonderfull WV
I hate my current phone it is a nokia 6650 aka "piece of crap". The phone designer did not figure on someone trying to lift the planter , the marker arm, turn, get the phone out of the holder, flip it open, answer only to have it tell me on the screen that I have no songs or albums in my library. My previous one a cheap nokia was great. No frills no texting just basically a phone but it is somewhere with the tile we laid last winter. I am not a gentle phone user. I have dropped them from the top of grain bins, cracked the screen, dropped in mud etc.

I am beginning to see the need of having a smart phone with Internet capability etc. but with my bad track record of phone abuse I don't know if I am a good candidate for one of the phones that are definitely smarter than I am.

Any suggestions? My wife has a Blackberry Pearl which she loves but I can't get used to and my fingers are too big to hit less than three keys at a time. Her Blackberry had some problems after several years and she tried a Samsung touch screen. She hated it and got another Blackberry Curve.

I would appreciate any guidance from those of you who just may be as big a phone klutz as I am.

Mike
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)