AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

WARNING ABOUT RAVEN CRUIZER...WHAT TO DO?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

dj dill
Posted 6/24/2009 14:46 (#755825)
Subject: WARNING ABOUT RAVEN CRUIZER...WHAT TO DO?

lascassas, tn

I first posted in boiler room because I am sooooooo mad...here's what happened...

I bought a brand new Raven Cruzer on April 17 of this year.  Didn't get to use it immediately because of rain.  Started planting around the middle of May.  Used the thing 4 times and noticed the touchpad wasn't responding immediately.  Then began to stall till finally, no matter what I touched, the thing thought I had hit "end" or stop.  Called the company and  was told "no problem, send it in and we will fix it.  In the mean time we will send you a loaner for the cost of shipping." I was in the middle of planting and needing to spray, so paid $50 for overnight.  Used the loaner for a week and it worked fine.  Does show wear on the outside and didn't have the mount with it.  Called last week to check on mine and was told,  "It's fixed and ready to be shipped out".  Waited all weekend until today. Called back and was told, "You get to keep the loaner and yours was fixed and put into the loaner pool."  WHAT????  Called back again, and was still told, "NO, you get to keep the loaner."  I had already asked about them replacing with a new unit while they were supposedly fixing mine. Nope, couldn't do that.  Now I am really frustrated.  I paid $1500 for a new unit, with a years warranty, and they are trying to replace it with a loaner that has obviously been used quite a bit looking at the surface.  It does work well for now, but who knows for how long.  New cruizer exchanged for used.  If I had wanted used, I would have gotten one off of ebay.  What do I do now???

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)