AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Question on syncing Outlook from mobile devices to Desktops and laptops.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Carl In Georgia
Posted 6/13/2009 05:38 (#743393 - in reply to #742620)
Subject: RE: Question on syncing Outlook from mobile devices to Desktops and laptops.

Ashburn, GA, (very close to Heaven!)

Curt Keiser - 6/12/2009 12:44 Is Google's Calendar,Contacts and now Tasks a stand alone program or do I have to Outlook first? If I understand it if I need to have Outlook to support Googles Calendar,etc.... Curt

You DO NOT have to have Outlook for Google Calendar to work, that I know, as I am a dedicated user. I have not tried the Tasks and Contacts from Google, so I can't vouch for them. I do have to make all my entries while online. I have exported my Google Calendar and imported back to my Outlook, but don't know if you can the other direction. When I get a little time, I'll check it out, and see about "syncing" as well....

The reason I like Google Calendar so much is that my wife has viewing "permission" to it, and can see my travel and appointment schedule without my having to tell her the details. She keeps up with family birthdays and school holiday schedules, for example on hers that I can track.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)