AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Calling somebody out?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

born_in_ad1
Posted 11/6/2018 06:15 (#7087875 - in reply to #7087855)
Subject: RE: Calling somebody out?

ESW ND
That's funny right there. Not that he butted in line but how the Good Lord works in mysterious ways....even if it is with a burned waffle ;)
Stout Farms - 11/6/2018 06:03

This wasn't at a gas station, but we were on vacation one time and I was standing in line at the hotel waiting for the person in front of me to get done with the waffle maker. The man in front of me was getting his waffle out and I realized I needed silverware. It was right next to the machine, so I walked up and got my silverware while waiting for the man to move. He had his young daughter with him so he was apologizing to everyone about the wait. I got my silverware and stood back so he could move, and the guy behind me walks up and puts his batter in! I stood there like WTH?! I didn't say anything until he got done putting it in, and I said "Sir, you know I was next,right?" He then escalated the situation to extremes and making a scene. He proceeded to call me things that are to vulgar to type on here, so I just stood there and smiled. I smiled because while he was yelling at me and making a scene, he didn't here the beeper on his waffle and ended up burning it :-). He realized what he had done, so he grabbed his burnt waffle and walked out. I eventually got mine and it was good.

So no, you are not wrong to call people out.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)