AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sad deal in N IN
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

acn
Posted 10/31/2018 06:25 (#7075139 - in reply to #7074535)
Subject: RE: Sad deal in N IN

Blackbaldie - 10/30/2018 21:03

Happened not too far from here. It’s not a case of being too dark, the bus red lights and stop arm were on and working, you can see bus lights from a mile away. Wether she was distracted or impatient she didn’t stop and three children died as a result. She is facing 3 counts of reckless homicide I hope they make an example out of her. People pass stopped busses everyday and this time 3 children lost their lives. When the criminal courts are done with her I hope the parents file a wrongful death lawsuit and take everything she has or ever will have. Everyone is in such a hurry and think their situation is much more pressing than everyone else’s.

This happened in my hometown. The girl that hit them is the head of the children's ministry at a local church and has two young children of her own. Very good person. No clue on how she didn't see the bus, but a very sad deal for sure. I'm sure she didn't do this on purpose and will have to live with this for the rest of her life. Instead of passing judgement in this case, we should all be sending prayers to everyone involved. It has to be very traumatizing to all the first responders, bus driver, kids on the bus. Supposedly the mother of the kids saw the whole thing happen. Can't even begin to imagine what the family has to be going through. Prayers sent.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)