AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ever seen or experienced things you can’t explain?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Posted 10/30/2018 21:09 (#7074718 - in reply to #7074540)
Subject: RE: unexplained lights

Chief Illiniwek - 10/30/2018 19:07

Had quite an interesting experience in high school. Have told lots of people and never had anyone even give a plausible explanation:

It was the spring of 1999 and I was a senior. My buddy and I were playing video games at my house out in the country. He lived in town. We'd done the same thing the night before. Well we are sitting there playing and he starts telling me about these strange lights he'd seen on his way home the previous night. I totally blew him off. Probably called him an idiot for thinking he saw anything strange. I had left my truck in town earlier that day so later on he is driving me back in town and boom, there's the lights again. I'll do my best to explain:
The lights began on the eastern horizon, and were bright, brighter than an airplane by quite a bit. There were always two on, and never more than two. As the eastern one of the two would go out, one an equal distance to the west would light up. I told him to stop and we both jumped out. It was mesmerizing. There was zero noise. The lights didn't move at all. At the exact moment one went out the next in line came on. I forget now, but probably 15-30 lights in all by the time they made it to the western horizon.
I was in disbelief. We went back at the same time many nights after that, and to this day I'll still glance up there at night as I head that way, but neither of us ever saw those lights again. We couldn't figure it out. Planes make noise and wouldn't be so still or perfectly spaced. Satellites don't have such bright lights, plus they were never there again. I just can't imagine what we saw. I'm not saying we saw alien aircraft or anything, but I sure can't figure out what it was.

All I can say is I believe what you saw. I’m not going to post what I saw. Might someday. Saw something in 1992 and it took years before I realized what I saw. I have only told my wife for fear of ridicule.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)