AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

My sincere apologies and goodbye
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

paul the original
Posted 10/22/2018 15:28 (#7059596 - in reply to #7059571)
Subject: RE: My sincere apologies and goodbye

southern MN
Dang, I missed the excitement. I think I recall catching your thread early, but never made much of it or follow ups.

I’ve been around here a long time. We were thinking the turn of the century or so when we talked about it a few months ago?

I post too much. I fear I’ve probaby hit near the top poster around here.....

I’m sure I’ve ruffled some feathers along the way. I know I’ve said some stupid stuff along the way.

I’ve found over the years, it’s best not to follow up very much on threads, and let them die.

The majority of folks get what you are saying, a couple might be kinda dense, and a couple might be pulling my chain.

It doesn’t matter who gets the last word. It doesn’t matter if a person said something a little off once in a while. The 95% get what you are saying, where you are coming from. They don’t have time to reply to every message “that sounds good.” It’s just assumed.....

So, look at how many views your threads get. Thousands of people look at your threads.

Don’t let a couple remarks from a couple people bother you.

I’ve found a few week hiatus from time to time works nicely for me. If you bug out for a while, no problem. Gives a person a new perspective.

But, it’s not worth just leaving for good? Your pictures are always so cool. I get tired of replying all the time “those are really neat” so it doesn’t get said. But look at how many views your pic threads get. Thousands of folk are thinking “that’s really neat.”

Come on back in a bit, have fun, like water off a duck, don’t sweat the small stuff.

Or for the younger crowd, take Taylor Swift’s advice, and just Shake It Off.

It’s not really worth bothering about such few small words by so few people.

The couple times some have disagreed with me a little louder, what do I care. My opinion, their opinion, move on to the next topic. It’s all good. Perspective.

Any which way, you have a good one and I enjoy your contributions around here, past and hopefully future. :)

Paul

Edited by paul the original 10/22/2018 15:30
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)