AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anybody notice the Mods just got tougher? Nt
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

JonSCKs
Posted 7/8/2018 07:50 (#6856601 - in reply to #6856391)
Subject: Chill out.

First of all I voted for the Man.. and I supported him on this site..  So Chill out dude.

That said.. it doesn't mean I'm gonna just Sit here and watch our interest get RUN OVER.

I am in Active communication with my commodity organizations as WE WORK the Problems as well as my Congressional Representatives.

We are Working Together in UNISON to address these issues on Both sides of the Political aisle.  As we HAVE for Decades when we BUILT Markets and the Industry which we HAVE today.

I will NOT be chastised to "Sit down and Shut Up" while some newby comes along and WRECKS all that has been put in place.

Does China et all.. play Unfairly in Trade?  Yes.

Should Something be done about it?  Looks like Something IS going to be Done about it..

What and or How will this be addressed?  That's what I wanna know.

How will OUR Collective Interests be Protected?  This is what I REALLY WANT to KNOW MORE about..
It doesn't mean I'm jumping ship.. Like Trump it's being PROACTIVE.. We're GONNA FIX THIS while Not getting COOKED in the PROCESS!

For Instance we now have a FORMER EPA Official who found out that by NOT FOLLOWING ORDERS he can be REPLACED!!

For His Replacement WE WANT:

1) The Illegal RIN Waivers STOPPED!
2) A Plan to RESTORE Those Gallons LOST to item #1
3) An EXPEDITED RESPONSE to HIGHER BLENDS of Bio-fuels.. e-15, or e-20  Especially NOW that we may have REDUCED Farm Exports because of Trade Actions.

WOULDN'T it Be SOUND POLICY to Address on both Fronts..

"Look we can Export Soybeans to you (china) OR we can Divert production into Bio Fuels?  Ya might wanna COME to the Negotiating TABLE as we will NOT WAIT Long.. WHAT WILL IT BE?"

Makes sense to me..

Or the Tariffs which we Collect on Illegal Trading Partners Actions could be DIVERTED to THOSE OF US who are suffering the effects..

1) Are we going to do a paid Set Aside?
2) Direct Payments for the LOST $14 Billion and Counting?
3) Plant Blender Pumps across the Country?
4) etc..??

ALL of this Pertains to MARKETS!!

IF we're going to do this.. then LET's GET ON WITH IT.. What's the PLAN and GIVE US STEP BY STEP UPDATES on It's PROGRESS!

Starting with Andy WHEELER at EPA TOMORROW!!

I EXPECT to HEAR NEWS of PROGRESS BEING MADE...

OR.. I'll get MORE POLITICAL in my Actions.

"Good day."

PS I'm not Running from Adversity.. Contrairly.. I'm Making Adversity for those against us.  In the words of James Mattis..

"I keep OTHER people awake at night."

( http://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/335482-mattis-i-keep-other-people-awake-at-night )

Edited by JonSCKs 7/8/2018 08:16
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)