AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Drive by just dosen't do it....drone does.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

paul the original
Posted 6/27/2018 14:07 (#6837416 - in reply to #6837390)
Subject: RE: Drive by just dosen't do it....drone does.

southern MN
Different sides of the same coin. It's all good.

I'm often in your shoes with 'drought' which is a tough thing for me to understand. A few decades of heavy ground with the water table a few inches below or above my soil surface -as part of the soil Survey description- and I likely have no idea what a real drought is, other then 1988.

I'll say silly stuff too without meaning it!

As to marketing, yes I understand there is going to be more corn grown than consumed, so as miserable and poor as my back yard area is, you have some very good points on the effect on the markets. Heck we are such local exporters of grain from my back yard, likely still won't even help local basis here......

My very first new pickup I bought long ago. Ordered it, when it came in the snarky dealership said oh, there is this $100 fee we forgot to include, if you would care to pay it. (When I dealt on the pickup, I asked for the entire bill, all included, taxes, everything, this is what I will write the check out for period.)

I just kinda laughed and brushed that $100 off as a joke.

But then on the paperwork, they had it filled in, and were serious about it. And hemmed and hawed how hard it was to run a dealership and cover al the costs and details.

I said, well, we had a deal, but if you wish to open up negotiations again, when I ordered the pickup beans were worth X amount. Now here several weeks later, beans have dropped over February and they are worth $.45 a bushel less, I am worth a lot less then I thought. I would be happy to rework the deal we had, if you want to void what we agreed to?

There was no more mention of the $100.

Paul

Edited by paul the original 6/27/2018 14:18

(IMG_3253 (full).PNG)

(IMG_3254 (full).PNG)

(IMG_3255 (full).PNG)

(IMG_3256 (full).PNG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IMG_3253 (full).PNG (124KB - 38 downloads)
Attachments IMG_3254 (full).PNG (60KB - 26 downloads)
Attachments IMG_3255 (full).PNG (73KB - 25 downloads)
Attachments IMG_3256 (full).PNG (62KB - 24 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)