AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Lets lay out some non political market factors as a group
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Since1889
Posted 6/25/2018 18:54 (#6833820)
Subject: Lets lay out some non political market factors as a group

S Mn
Tell me I'm right, wrong, understating or overstating we need to talk markets and what we have at hand not politics so we can go forward with bets placed as individuals.
Personally Im nervous right now our crop is drowning and going backwards, corn is sprayed, would love to be spraying beans but we get a flood every 24 hours.
Crop Ratings as a whole are very good. A very large area of really productive ground is getting pounded with rain after rain after rain. I think crop ratings continue to fall as we go forward. However some discussion has many areas saying they have the best looking crop in years.
Last year crop ratings as a whole were very poor, we had a record crop.
As of right now IN555 said soybean exports are better than last year for this upcoming crop.
Stocks to use for corn in 2018 is shown to be the tightest going back a long ways
Lots of livestock being fed here in the us.
Larger US soybean carryout than we have had in many years.
Short crop in Argentina, Where did those numbers end up do we even know yet?
Record crop in brazil but they seem to have shipping issues and they are $2 higher than current USA prices
One thing I have seen discussed very little is china planing to burn ethanol what will this mean going forward?
What does the weather look like for other areas going forward? We seem to be in a pattern hear of wet wet wet are other areas seeing favorable conditions is their heat in the forecast?
I'm just trying to get some valuable discussion started
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)