AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Slow reimbursements from Christian Healthcare Ministries
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

davpal
Posted 5/6/2018 12:06 (#6747247 - in reply to #6747158)
Subject: RE: Slow reimbursements from Christian Healthcare Ministries

Mid Michigan
So if you or one of your family members wakes up tomorrow with one of those chronic conditions are you still going to be on the internet talking out your @ss? Most of the people I went to school with were free of any chronic medical conditions until they were'nt. Now they're old people with some chronic conditions and many of them are dead. I don't see any difference in the health in anybody that goes to church either. Same group as the rest. Lot of sick and overweight church goers with chronic health conditions from over eating, smoking, drinking, lack of exercise etc heading to Walmart shopping and Big Boy eating after church. Not a bit different than the non church goers. Nobody is twisting a persons arm telling them to buy health insurance but you get what you pay for. If you want to buy a product that helps pay some of your medical bills and is based on faith you're free to do that. I know I see a lot of "fundraisers" when a family gets struck with one of those chronic conditions and little Johnny and his family don't have any health insurance or they have CHM. Dave Ramsey has the commercials on his show. Ask him if his family uses it, I'm guessing he has a really good Blue Cross, Cigna or PHP plan card in his wallet.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)