AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Slow reimbursements from Christian Healthcare Ministries
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

johnnycash
Posted 5/5/2018 13:46 (#6746031 - in reply to #6745936)
Subject: RE: Slow reimbursements from Christian Healthcare Ministries

Gods Country (That we took from the Indians) WC IA

davpal - 5/5/2018 10:51

I can only picture myself going to my bank with 15 various checks for $5,000 from 15 different people or even 1000 checks for $100,000 from all over the country and handing them to my bank teller and saying "I need to cash these"! I don't know what would make a person more sick, their actual illness or trying to recoupe medical expenses through the "faith" of other people paying. Some of these guys have a totally different mindset than I can comprehend about medical insurance. Good way to get yourself in a whole bunch of hurt. Who in the world has the TIME to screw around with all this? I would be out of my mind by the first claim.

It sounds like you are a negative person, and wouldn't fit in very well in a Christian health sharing plan. Yes, one needs faith to be a member, since you dont have that, then you can just keep on paying the extremely high insurance rates and making the industry more wealthy with your paycheck. It works out much better for us than insurance. Our health care costs are over $20,000 cheaper, so thats one way to justify the extra time it would take to have a claim. Also, it is very nice to be a member of a community that prays for each other, and knowing our money is going to help a family, instead of lining the pockets of an executive.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)