AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Richard Brock says $6 cash Soybeans....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 1/3/2017 16:37 (#5741599 - in reply to #5741587)
Subject: RE: What Congress giveth, they can take away.

Buxton ND
Welllllllllllllllllllll gotta give him credit to have a set of balls like that ! ! ! And here you guys thought I was bearish ! ! !

Totally agree with him on a long term down trend, if one looks at the weekly and monthly charts you will see a very clear down trending market. LONG term downtrend totally out weight a SHORT term up-trend.

Traders stomped the bean close, meaning selling it hard, NOT super hard tho very clear they were hitting the sell button. Why,,, probably has something to do with ZSF thru Q breaking and closing BELOW the December lows. Since ZSH hit that 10.74 Thanksgiving, its been LOWER highs and LOWER lows, this is bearish and if your gonna fight this trend you better have your checkbook/ACH gal handy for margin calls......................

The poops gonna hit the fan Wednesday/Thursday, I'm leaningThursday. Believe I'm a -4 bearish beanies.

BTW Brock's 5 year track record is public knowledge because he is a CTA - Certificated Technical Analyst. Very few market folks are CTA's

Notice I've said nothing on the money flows expect "We're Leaving" *****This HAS NOT changed*****
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)