AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

SA weather trouble
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 12/2/2016 09:59 (#5670783 - in reply to #5670720)
Subject: RE: "From the Plane"

Buxton ND
donmoffat - 12/2/2016 09:25

Why are we not at 9 bucks tell me please.
If everything you say is true the rest of the world must be a bunch of dummies
Bags everywhere only in spots where freight cost too much
Bet there is no piles by the rivers and export position
3 months into the crop year 3.6 billion bushels of corn is gone
1.5 billion bushels beans gone
Storage other than the freight prohibitive areas, is not full anymore
Why are the deliveries against the Dec board non existent, tells me cash basis is not that bad.

Don its NOT only in spots, rails actually pretty fair priced, train are turning pretty good. In the last 3 weeks with an auction sale road trip and hunting I've put on roughly 1000 miles in central/northish ND nothing south of I-29. I knew there would be piles, but holy moly batmenbeans/corn there piles/bags. Its NOT just a small area, its NOT just ND its all over in a large area anywhere close to the northern land. This happens with "blown your boots yields" The hot new custom biz up here,,,,,,,,,,,,,, guess what,,,,,,,,,,, its buying a bagger/de-bagger and hope these guys better buy some dam warm boots.

Right you ask any farmer anywhere close to what called the northern would you like,
A - A semi load of beer ?
B - A pallet or 2 of Crown ?
C - Yields like this for next 10 years ?

Quick answer CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Then the Mississippi, their in the shipping biz,,, NOT the piling biz,,, unless you want to say the words "Floating Storage"
Guys,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mr. Market is telling you to STOP SELLING CORN AND BEANS.
If you need money by year end, I would NOT be last minute guy.............................
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)