AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Success in Life
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

tkoppel
Posted 10/16/2016 11:43 (#5584156 - in reply to #5583676)
Subject: RE: Success in Life

Sanilac Co. Michigan
DaveMk - 10/16/2016 07:51

OntarioCanuck - 10/15/2016 11:49

Nah, since he likes to pick fights while remaining anonymous I tend to think he's actually a 12 year old girl named Alice with an over active imagination.

That right there is funny.

Well, here's the thing. See, where I come from, when anybody shoots their mouth (or, finger, pen or stylus) off regarding something personal to other people, like say, politics, religion, family, it's given as a sign of integrity that they will reveal precisely who they are.

Ontario Canuck, who indicates a Christian name of Bill from someplace north of London, ON makes his attacks/comments from anonymity and is unwilling to reveal his full name. Why, I don't know, as he/she/it is rather strident in making claims and posing questions calculated to pick fights with those holding opposite views.

All I can figure is the person is afraid to be known for who they truely are. Maybe old fashioned, but I was raised to believe a man wasn't much of a man if he wouldn't stand up for his convictions, especially when controversial, at the very least by stating who he was.

So, in the mean time, I think those controversial comments can just as easily be attributed to Alice, the 12 year old girl with the overactive imagination as anyone else.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)