AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

OH NO , now they know where I live ! (PIC)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Gary Lyon
Posted 9/30/2015 00:27 (#4815958 - in reply to #4815954)
Subject: RE: OH NO , now they know where I live ! (PIC)

Southeast Wyoming

Jon Hagen - 9/29/2015 23:09
Gary Lyon - 9/30/2015 22:46

Jon, I happened to notice today's reply to this month old post.  I had trouble finding it with "Internet Explorer"  because I did not notice at first it was August.

I noticed recently that a couple of images with file names with commas did not  display on Google Chrome or on my tablets.  I have been wanted to see other images with commas in the file name to test my theory.

I saved the picture without the comma and will attach it to see if that will allow me to see it with Google Chrome.

Edited to add:  Now the picture shows up on Google Chrome browser and on each of my tablets.

Thanks, I guess we learned another rule about , or other marks. I only added a post because it had dropped off my "Your active threads" list. Kind of amused me how many views and downloads of my famous cats, so I continue watching it.. I suspect that for every file download, their may have been 10 or 100 Right click and "save picture as ". :)

Once I noticed that I wondered if a lot of other people were not seeing the picture and attempted to download it to view it.  I could not download the other images with Chrome so I saved it with Internet Explorer, then posted it with Chrome.  Thanks for providing the material for my experiment.

Sure could use some cats around here to entertain the mice. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)