AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 9/13/15*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 9/13/2015 08:04 (#4786206)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 9/13/15*****

Good Sunday morning. Just sitting in the motor home relaxing enjoying my cup of diet hot chocolate, I lace it with Miralax to give it an extra boost, haha. I had my surgery on Tuesday and all went well. We left Wednesday to a religious convention about an hour away. We have the motor home here as I can relax while Dave goes to his meetings and between meetings he brings me the wonderful food they prepare for everyone. So that works for me not having to cook. Going home sometime today.

My hand/thumb is doing better. Hurt like the dickens the first couple days, but I am already off the Vicodin so I hopefully will be able to drive soon. Going to see the surgeon tomorrow and will get a cast.

So, everyone is either busy with harvest, or getting ready to get into it. I sound like a broken record, but please be careful out there. The price of corn is not worth risking your life working 24/7 and getting hurt or worse. Take some breaks, run around the combine, chase your kids around if mamma brings them along when she brings your meals.

How did the weigh ins look today? We don't have the scale here and I forgot my notebook, so I will either have to wait until tonight to respond or I can just respond how you did for the week without responding to your total. I had weighed the morning of surgery and had lost a pound from last Sunday, but then I weighed Wednesday morning and had gained 3 pounds, had to have been water weight from the IV and the bulky half cast. as I only ate some soup that night of surgery. Speaking of eating, if you are a fast eater and need to slow down, try eating with your non dominate hand. Really hard to eat that way.

Have a good week everyone.

Editing to tell you that Dave just found out that our neighbors hired man got his arm caught in a chopper and cut it off. PLEASE be careful out there.

Edited by dairymanswife 9/13/2015 08:25
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)