AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

$13.44 @ hour for babysitting.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

MotoMatt
Posted 3/25/2015 11:48 (#4476083 - in reply to #4475469)
Subject: RE: $13.44 @ hour for babysitting.

This one is a fun topic isn't it.

We pay our sitter(not daycare) $10/hr and she doesn't do anything but watch the kids. Even had to tell her once to put the pizza in the fridge next time so it isn't wasted on the counter. She's great with the kids though...

Our daycare is crazy, we pay $1650 a month for two kids...that's better than $20k a year...not cool. But, they are my kids, I will pay it and smile to keep them safe.

The vacation deal pisses me off to no end. We are in a center now, but in the past we had to pay the vacation week too and find other care, what a pain. I work in the corp. side of ag so I get vacation, but my father is self employed and he refuses to plan for it, so says he doesn't get paid vacation. My opinion is anyone who is self employed can plan their year's salary including some vacation, if they don't that's on them. I get that some businesses don't offer it, but anyone who is self employed can do so.

My wife wants more, I can't stand to think of the expense...even if it is just till school starts.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)