AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

$13.44 @ hour for babysitting.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

ekeller2
Posted 3/25/2015 11:39 (#4476063 - in reply to #4475636)
Subject: RE: $13.44 @ hour for babysitting.

So. IL
a4t-1600 - 3/25/2015 07:48

My kids made sitters go clean rooms at a local flea infested motel. They made day cares go out of business. They were awful me and another guy tried to buy the failed daycare and pay the previous owners a salary to have some where for them to go. One of the girls proceeded to tell me about when my son first got talking good he went into the bathroom and came out later sporting a erection to which he proudly showed her and asked why it happened. she started crying and said she was going back to college and giving up her preschool dreams

I am all for paying decent money to a decent sitter that doesnt have to over book her license for my kids and now grandkids ------------I just don't want to pay them their vacation week just because my customers don't pay me to take time off so I don't really get to

Don't even get me started on the paid vacation week. Me an the wife got into it over that one, she had to take the week off without pay to watch our little boy while the babysitter was on vacation. To top it off, we still had to pay the babysitter for the week. What a joke. I never knew what vacation was when I was self employed.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)